Beadmas Day 9

I *LOVE* this prize today! It’s a Lobster Clasp Bracelet + 9 beads…2 Blue Holes, Classic Camera, Picnic Basket, Magic Sight, Space Shuttle, Assaulted Pretz and 2x WHJO2712.

You’ll *LOVE* how easy it is to enter. Here’s what you need to do. (Most comments should be able to go through today, but I will be at work in the afternoon, so if I have to moderate any, please be patient!)

1) Follow Ohmus Gnomus on Facebook.

2) Follow Generous Gems on Facebook.

3) Complete the task in the comments section below

4) Go to the Ohm Beads Beadmas page, log in and fill out the survey. I’d *LOVE* (wink, wink) for you to remember the super secret code word. It has 4 letters and it’s ‘all you need’.

Here’s the task for today:

1) Leave a comment naming your favourite Christmas song.

2) Give someone a hug. โค๏ธ

Good luck! Happy Beadmas!

114 responses to Beadmas Day 9

1. Trudy says:

My favourite Christmas song is John Lennon Happy Xmas War Is Over. I will hug my son when he comes home from school, wether he likes it or not (teenager) thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mary Miller says:

Haha, that made me smile! I have a teenager too and he’s ok with a hug as long as none of his friends see. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

2. sandrina says:

Hello hello! ๐Ÿ™‚ my favourite Christmas song is “”Last Christmas “” Wham!
    I will give a hug to my soul mate later today โค thanks you and Merry Christmas!!

3. I like this song “O Little Town of BethlehemRemastered” (Elvis Presley)!I hug her son right now! =))) And then hug and her husband)))

4. Carol Miller says:

Wow… This is a tough ask! I have many favourites, but the one I have always remembered is Jingle Bells! Love that song and the words we made up! And there is an Aussie version too! I will hug my family xx

5. Margriet says:

1- Madonna – Santa Baby …I still enjoy this so after many years ๐Ÿ˜‰
    2- I will hug my cat for now, she is so sweet, sitting next to me on the table staring outside, she needs to be hugged >^.^<

6. Tatiana P. says:

My favorite song for Christmas “Little tree cold in winter”. It’s a Russian song, I live in Russia.
    I will hug my son my little son when I get back from work.
    Thank you and Merry Christmas!

7. Jana says:

My favourite christmas song is the one that goes like: taaadadada, taaadadada, taaaaadadada, taaaadadada (and then higher with the same lyrics). I am sure you know which one I mean. It is very famous. Choir performs it, it was in several movies, e.g. Home Alone (I think). Let me know if you figure it out ๐Ÿ™‚ I would *LOVE* to find out!

8. Susana Gamarra says:

Last Christmas from Wham! Is a song that I danced years ago with a friend, and always make me feel soooo “in christmass time”. There would be no christmas spirit without this song.
    Iยดll give a special hug to my mother today, she deserve it all the year, but she is taking care of me these days that I feel I bit ill. So Iยดll do my taks ver happy <3!

9. I like the song “O Little Town of Bethlehem” (Elvis Presley), I hug her son right now! And when the husband comes and embrace it !!!)))

10. Maria Helena Giacomelli says:

Billy Mack – Christmas is all Around – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KI-mRyE_0
    I can only laught with it ๐Ÿ˜€ good memories looking this film in Chistmas time.
    Iยดll give a hug to my best friend Vero, she always is so kind and nice to me… we just forget sometimes to be kind to our people as we see them everyday. Thanks to remind us the importance of a hug!

11. lee says:

Bing Crosby – White Christmas
    Sure! I will hug my fiance tomorrow!
    Happy crhistmas!

12. Alexandra Mostotskaya says:

I like Puppini Sisters Christmas album, always give me a Christmas mood.
    I just hugged my son, and then my two dogs. And then my two ferrets. Is that enough? โ˜บ๏ธ

13. Mary Miller says:

My favorite Christmas Song is “The First Noel” by the Crash Test Dummies! But I love all Christmas music!

I will hug my son before he leaves for school as always, and I already hugged my husband before he left for work! ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Maria says:

I like Jingle Bells! I will hug my family ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘จand my little dog))๐Ÿ•

15. Canh Dien says:

1. Feliz Navidad
    2. I will hug my beloved nieces when I go back home during Christmas.

16. lexie326 says:

I love “Silent Night” but a close second is “The Little Drummer Boy” performed by Bing Crosby and David Bowie. Hugs will be given out later today!

17. My favorite Christmas song is “Winter Wonderland”. I want to give a huge hug to my daughter who, at the moment, happens to be attending college in San Antonio, I hope to see her in a couple of weeks!

18. Cathy says:

White Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ
    I’ll give the girlies an extra hug today. โค๏ธ I might tell them it’s from Miss Martha. ๐Ÿ˜€

19. Stacy Purcaro says:

I love jamming out to “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” by the Barenaked Ladies! I’m enjoying a quiet cup of coffee right now, but will be giving both my kids (son-6 years old, daughter-15 months) big hugs when they get up in a few minutes ๐Ÿ™‚

20. marthnick says:

My favourite is The First Noel. The descant part at the end gets me every time. Hugs all around (2 kids, husband) this morning!

21. “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”–by pretty much anyone. Although the Annie Lennox version is very medieval and atmospheric. Hugs to my husband (who makes everything better).

22. Jenn Abbott says:

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt is by far my favorite song. I can relate to what she wants ๐Ÿ˜‰

23. Clare Wall says:

My favourite Christmas song is ‘Last Christmas’ by Wham. I will hug my dog even more than I normally do as he is my rescue fur baby.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿพ

24. mcctrish says:

My favourite Christmas song is The Pogues ‘Fairytale of New York’ and I can hug tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ‘

25. Diana Acevedo says:

I love All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey….I hug and kissed the baby!

26. Melora says:

it’s a close call between “Minuit Chrรฉtiens” (also exists in English, but I don’t know the title), and “Petit Papa Noรซl”.
    Sending {hugs} to the whole Ohmbeads team as a thank you for a fun Beadmas!

27. Beth Wyatt says:

I love Oh Holy Night – gives me goosebumps and brings me to tears when it is sung well! I will hug my daughter as she leaves for school in the next half hour. ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Holly says:

I love the Jingle Bell song by Barbara Streisand – it is super super fast! I will hug my 3 kids and hubby today, over and over again!

29. Cynthia says:

Do you hear what I hear (Carrie Underwood). Just hugged my sister ๐Ÿ™‚

30. blkbtslonglegs says:

I love Carol of the Bells! Both kids got extra-long hugs before school this morning ๐Ÿ™‚

31. Cherlang says:

I have always loved Away in a Manger..done any which way! Baby it’s Cold Outside is my favourite winter song!
    I have hugged and will be hugging every person I see (and know) today!

32. 1. All I want for christmas is you by Mariah Carey (my then-boyfriend-now-husband and I always spent Christmas apart, until we got married 3 years ago)

2. my husband comes home for lunch everyday – will hug him when he gets here! (i cuddled our two furry puppies for good measure)

33. Matawee N. says:

My favorite Christmas song is Oh Holy Night. I am going to hug everybody in my house and I have a big family ^_^.. cyber hug to you too !

34. My favorite song would be “Last Christmas”. I would like to send a virtual hug from Moscow to my friend Elena in Fairfax, VA – I miss you so much! Meanwhile will hug my old plush tiger ๐Ÿ™‚

35. L1nd53y says:

1. Mele Kalikimaka (I lived in Hawaii for a few years when I was younger)

2. Done!

36. Amber says:

My favorite christmas song? Tough one. There are so many great ones. The first one that comes to mind is “The Christmas Song,” especially performed by Nat King Cole. I also really love Stevie Wonder’s “Someday at Christmas.”

37. Michelle says:

Oh favourite Christmas song has to be Rudolph the red nose reindeer, one of the munchkins in the nursery loves singing the song and its just adorable!
    Free hugs for everyone! *hug* ^_^

38. Trish Kehoe says:

It’s so hard to pick a favorite Christmas song. I love “Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas” because it brings up good memories from my childhood. But I also love Elvis Presley’s “Blue Christmas” because it reminds me of my grandmother who is passed, and I miss her very much. It used to make me sob uncontrollably to hear it. But now I just sort of smile, get a little misty eyed, and think fondly of her. I will definitely give someone a hug today, but not while I’m at work. I could get in trouble for that!

39. shamamallama says:

My favourite Christmas song is the “Mary, Did You Know” cover by Pentatonix! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll be hugging my boyfriend and my cat ASAP.

40. Nicole Conrick says:

My favorite Christmas song is: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    “Meet Me In St. Louis” Original Cast Album Version sung by Judy Garland! Boom! And watchout – I will be the crazy lady at the stores giving random hugs – even to animal…

41. Sasi says:

My favorite Christmas song is Rudolph the red nose reindeer . I am going to hug my mom and my dog too.

42. Maya Uhr says:

Off the top of my head right now I like I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.

I’m really hoping for snow!

And lots of hugs will go to my family โ˜บ๏ธ

43. ะฎะปะธั ะšะพะฝะดั€ะฐั‚ะตะฝะบะพ says:

My favorite Christmas song – in Fiddler on the Roof. it is for children and naive – but I love her for it Owned. because parents sang it with me and I sing with my children.
    And today I want to hug all his new acquaintances with whom virtually met during this wonderful competition.

44. CriminaLife says:

My favourite Christmas song is absolutely “My Only Wish (This Year)”. I wanted to dedicate this song to each one of you and give a big general HUG to all your creative designers for the gourgeous beads that they do.

45. Michele Courtney says:

My favorite Christmas Song is ‘The Christmas Guest’ by Grandpa Jones (Andy Griffith did it and so does Reba McIntyre)
    It’s a wonderful story and song!!!
    Please go listen to it if you aren’t familiar with it- it is wonderful!
    I also love these are a few of my favorite things!!!!!
    And Hugs to all BeadLovers!!!! (((((())))))
    And I gave one to one of the kiddos I treat this morning before I logged on for today’s Beadmas contest!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

46. Annika Francis says:

My favorite Christmas song is Christmas Canon Rock by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Actually all of their Christmas songs are my favorites.

And I just hugged my two basset hounds!

47. Lauren Walker-Nazir says:

My favorite Christmas song is carol of the bells. I will hug my son.

48. Mandy Coker says:

My favorite Christmas song is “baby it’s cold outside”. Big hug given!

49. Magaly Rojas says:

“Grandma got run over by a reindeer” is my favorite . I hugged my mailman, and now he’s giving me crazy looks!

50. Jen says:

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire by Nat King Cole โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

51. jae says:

“What Child Is This” has always been my favorite, but the new “All I Want For Christmas Is You” is a contender

52. Lorie says:

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Judy Garland version.

Hug done!

53. Esquette says:

1) Leave a comment naming your favourite Christmas song.

I love “I Saw Three Ships”

2) Give someone a hug. โค๏ธ

Done!!! I hugged a co-worker. ๐Ÿ™‚

54. Dawn K-M says:

My favorite Christmas song is probably Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by the Pretenders.

55. Judy Konnerth says:

My favorite Christmas song is “O Holy Night”. I have already hugged my cats a million times today, so will make sure my wonderful husband gets just as many before the night is through.

56. ๐ŸŽถ All I Want For Christmas Is You โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ
    Hugs my daughter ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Hugs to all Ohmies ๐Ÿ˜˜

57. Jitlada wararax says:

1.Silent night
    2. I will hug my family and let them join Christmas eve together

58. Tammy Sayasit says:

Silent night is my favorite Christmas song. I hug someone daily and gave 5 hugs today!

59. glasspyder says:

Not a big Christmas music fan, but I laugh watching my coworker sing hers. Something about a hippopotamus for Christmas.

60. Alicia S says:

My favorite ‘Christmas’ song is Mr. Heat Miser, but since it’s from a Christmas movie it counts right? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    If not, maybe Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger, or O Holy Night by Jeff Gutt…

(((Hugs))) to anyone needing that today!

61. Khalisah says:

Fav christmas song is definetely “Baby its cold outside” ๐Ÿ˜‰

62. Stormy Hampton says:

My favorite Christmas song is, “The Christmas Song” by Nat King Cole.
    And I hugged my hubby. =)

63. Christina says:

“Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” never fails to move me.

Hugs for my hubby and pup. ๐Ÿ™‚

64. Claudia says:

O Holy Night is a favorite. And I hugged two old friends today who I hadn’t seen in 20 years.

65. Wendy Monzon says:

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer because Rudolph was my fathers name and we sang it to him as children. He died 33 years ago, but whenever I heard that song I still have those fond memories.

66. maisie says:

Carol of the Bells or The Holly and The Ivy, can’t decide!
    Hugged my coworker at her happy hour tonight for her last day at work tomorrow

67. Sharene Pomnitz says:

My favorite Christmas song is: “Christmas Eve in my Home Town”, the version sung my Bobby Vinton. Hard to find but I love it. I moved away (out of state) many years ago, and this song meant so much to me the first year, that I NEVER missed Christmas with my Family here in Ohio again!

68. Lynda Lapham says:

Let there be peace on Earth
    (And let it begin with me) is my favourite Christmas song.

I hugged my sister! ๐Ÿ™‚

69. Galin says:

I wish you happiness!
    Happiness in this world big!
    And let’s sing your favorite song : born In the forest herringbone, in the forest it grew! Winter and summer slender, green it was!)))
    I embrace her beloved husband!