Mini Beauty Beads by Perlen

Today I’ve got some combos using the new Mini Beauty Beads from Perlen. A while back I did a blog post on the Beauty Beads and now they have come out with glass beads that are similar but smaller. These ones are more in line with the size of Trollbeads or Elfbeads. Here’s a size comparison.

They do blend together and here is the black leather Perlen Beauty String with one large one and four smaller ones.

The White Universe looks great with some purple Trollbeads.

Solar Eclipse has the etched look where you can see through it at certain spots.

I matched it up with some Ohm Beads for a bangle. Left to right are Dark Soul, Hot Topic, Solar Eclipse, mini, Mech Tech and Incremental Change.

The blue Frozen Universe matches well with Ohm Beads Blue Hole beads.

I used the Rainbow Under Rain a couple of weeks ago with the Beauty Amber beads.

I love the vibrant colours in it.

It also works with the Blue Holes.

Lastly, here they are all together. Probably quite a few of us are tapped out with bead purchases right now (I ended up buying some X Links and then Pandora and Trollbeads from Perlen) but these are great if one wants something different looking. Today is the last day for 25% off any purchase over $50 USD at Perlen and that includes the Beauty Beads and Ohm! I think it ends at 6pm EST. For those of you on Instagram, you can find the glass artist who makes these at @magmabeads. The colours are so rich and I think they are so nicely made! I can’t even imagine trying to make lines that straight!

Coming up Wednesday is the Trollbeads Wishes and Kisses Kit and Friday I’m hosting Beadmas! For those of you new to Ohm Beads, Beadmas is twelve days of social media fun and giveaways, starting December 1st.

12 responses to Mini Beauty Beads by Perlen

This might sound a little strange, but I like the ones with the thin lines going through them the best. I looked at the rest of the collection on their site and for some reason the ones with the black lines get my attention. They look really good on the leather bracelet… Like I need more temptation!

I think those might be might favourites too. Yes, what a busy bead sales weekend that was! The deals just kept on coming and I had to look away! Did you end up buying anything?

• Suzanne says:

I ordered Roots from True Beadz this morning. I had already ordered Black Ice and Blizzard last week. I still want the rest of Russian Lullaby but I have to wait a while.( At the beginning of the month I bought the Kimono Kit and Rising Sun trollbeads).

When I first saw Beauty beads by Perlen, I was impressed with the intensity of colour, and because I love strong colours, and polka dots, these beads really appeal to me. I think I will order some in January, when the weather is bitter and when the arrival of bead mail is particularly pleasing.
    I love them all together on your black leather bracelet and that the are now available in smaller sizes. I also love your photos of them, they are wonderful. Thank-you for this lovely post.

Sarah, these would be perfect in January and February when it’s all grey for days on end. The small size is really lovely as they blend in well with other beads. I do still like the larger ones for wearing in the middle of a bracelet. Hope you’ve been enjoying the mild weather.

3. Francine says:

Love these mini beauty beads. Do you know about sizing for the leather. Is the size of the beauty lock included in the size of the bracelet. I need 19cm if that includes the lock but a shorter size if lock is not included in the size. Thanks,

So there is no lock but there are two magnetic ends. If you go back to my blog post on August 30 there are some pictures of it. Just be aware that not all Trollbeads will fit on it, if that’s what you were wanting it for. It’s really nice though and perfect for the Beauty Beads and for Ohm Beads!

• Francine says:

I use the term lock but was wondering if size included magnetic closure, I will assume it does and order the 19cm which is my size. Thanks