Trollbeads Apple Blossom Necklace

Trollbeads has a beautiful Apple Blossom Necklace set as a gift idea to ‘Celebrate Mom’, with Mother’s Day being May 8 in Canada/USA. (I know MY mom would like it, ha ha!) It’s a Fantasy Necklace with Rosa Pearl, the silver Apple Blossom Pendant and glass Pink Delight Facet Bead. This is my first Fantasy Necklace. I’ve coveted one for years and this did not disappoint! For newbies like me, it’s easy to figure out. You can put a bead or beads on it. The chain just slips right through the holes. There are also pendants you can put on. Then there are different ways you can put on splitters and such. Trollbeads has a guide for that here

Here is the necklace by itself.

This is the Apple Blossom Pendant.

Then, if you add the Pink Delight Facet, here’s the whole set.

You can wear just the pendant on the necklace.

Or both the pendant and bead.

I think it’s interesting that Lego and Trollbeads both come from Denmark. Once, my husband and I (before we even had kids) went to Denmark so we could visit Legoland. Ever since I was a kid I liked the interchangeability of Lego, how you can make so many different things by changing just a few pieces. I can now see how the Fantasy Necklace is similarly versatile and I look forward to using the three pieces from this set in many variations.

9 responses to Trollbeads Apple Blossom Necklace

1. Dear Martha, my name is Eleonora Miniati and I work in a jewelry shop in Rome, Italy. I recently discovered your blog and I immediately fell in love with your amazing pictures. I was wondering if you could let me use some of them in my Facebook page Gioielleria Miniati Roma Centro. I’m pretty sure that all my clients will widely like them. Of course I will credit you and your blog, suggesting to visit it. Allow me to congratulate you again for your blog. I can’t wait to hear from you. Eleonora

2. Debbie says:

The rose pearl FN is really pretty. I would like it but I already have several FN’s and with a huge wishlist it’s difficult to justify another FN. If I didn’t already have the pearl I would be rushing out to get the rose pearl version. I love the apple blossom, that one had slipped through me noticing it, and it’s no my wish list now.

xoxo

Hi Debbie! I can see how one might want to collect Fantasy Necklaces! Now I find myself flipping through the catalogue to see what kind of pendants there are!

3. Michele says:

I am in Hong Kong to visit my family for four weeks. There are seven Trollbead concept stores here, I have visited four already. I bought my first Fantasy necklace amethyst 90cm, Stories of you bracelet set, Soft Sunrise bangle set ( my first bangle ) and Zuccinni Flower ( SA said this bead can use as a splitter to shorten the necklace. Total Can $420 a bit cheaper than in Canada. I have a lot of fun to play with the bead and get inspiration from their display arrangement. We need Trollbead concept store in Toronto, I only buy jewelry in person to choose whatever I like.

What fun to get to visit several concept stores! You bought some great pieces! Of course, I would like a concept store in my city, but Toronto would be a logical place, I agree.

4. Michele says:

I will check the last three concept store next week for fun. Hong Kong has the best subway system in the world, I just need a pass to go everywhere.

I haven’t been to Hong Kong for many years, but I think it’s safe to say any city in Asia has a better subway system than anywhere in North America! Enjoy the rest of your trip!