Redbalifrog Frog Lock

The Redbalifrog Frog Lock ($75 USD) is quite a substantial piece. The two frogs each have such an alert look on their little faces. I’d even go as far as saying they look quite intelligent! I don’t know why frogs are so appealing, but whenever we see one when on a nature walk we always stop to have a look.

Here’s a video so all sides can be seen.

Here is the Frog Lock next to the Plain Trollbeads Lock for a size comparison. The other two locks are also Redbalifrog and are called Lotus Love and Heart Love.

It looks lovely just with the Leather Strap ($33 USD).

I put on the cute Tree Frog-so sweet!

Lastly, I made up a full combo around the Brown Leather Strap. I added in some Trollbeads copper with two Pink Prisms and Daylight Brilliance. First here’s a video and then a photo.

I realize lots of people must already have the Frog Lock, but is anyone seeing it for the first time? I’m taking it to the beach today with a few Redbalifrog ocean themed beads. I love these nature themed Redbalifrog beads!

8 responses to Redbalifrog Frog Lock

Hi Martha, Yes, I am seeing this lock for the first time!…and I am loving it! I think the lock by itself on the leather strap is actually my favorite. The little tree frog is a must have for me and I’ve really been wanting to get the tan leather strap. I only have two Redbalifrog beads and stoppers right now, so that wish list is a long one. Longer yet, now!

Hi Suzanne! My favourite is also just the lock with the leather strap! The little Tree Frog fits on so perfectly and has the cutest little feet. I think at this point we all have massive wish lists!

Hi Martha, I decided to make a condensed list of the Redbalifrog items I “need” right now. It includes the Leather Strap, the Chain Bracelet, two Hawaiian Floral Stoppers, the Frog Lock and the Lotus Love Lock. Then I will start working on the beads. I’m trying to keep the different bead brands with their own brand of bracelets and accessories whenever possible.

That’s a great list, Suzanne. Say, check my other IG for a photo I took at the beach this morning. It’s of the cutest bead called Star n’ Fish, also Redbalifrog. It’s at @marthnickmacro

• Suzanne says:

Why am I missing all of these wonderful things??? I must not be looking very carefully on Redbalifrog’s site because now this makes two things I didn’t notice before! Also I really like the macroshots!

3. Faye says:

I have the frog on bamboo bead and love love love it! I may have to buy the lock too seeing how cute it is. Daylight Brilliance is a lovely bead, looks great with the pinks on copper, and I’m a huge fan of RBF’s leather bracelets, they don’t twist up on me like Trollbead’s do, they look really great on.

I went a little overboard when Daylight Brilliance came out, using it with copper and Pink Prisms all the time. I also love the RBF leather bracelets as they sit so nicely on the wrist. I love Calla Lily and Geckos on them. And the price is right, too!