Bare Clips by Ohm Beads

I got some new Ohm Beads clips, called Bare and not only do they work on an Ohm bracelet (obviously) but they are also perfect for Pandora leather bracelets. As far as I know, the only way to keep Pandora clips on leather bracelets is to use those little bits of rubber, which are a right royal pain. These Bare Clips go right on, no fumbling required. There is a little locking mechanism which you can see here.

Here they are on an Ohm bracelet.

I also tried them on my red leather bracelet and I really like this look.

This is the combo I wore yesterday.

I also tried them out on my silver Pandora bracelet and they fit, which is good news for those of us not wanting to wear sparkly clips, perhaps, when the new bracelet comes out this spring.

Does anyone have these clips or are they something you’d find useful?

9 responses to Bare Clips by Ohm Beads

1. Natalie says:

They look like great easy to use stoppers! I actually didn’t realize these were that thin, I thought they were the size of a regular clip. Sometimes it’s nice to have plain stoppers if you don’t want to detract from the other beads. I got a set of the Pandora ribbed clips for this purpose (obviously they are thicker than these Ohm bare) and I’m very happy with them, I think they were a bargain for $25 each compared to Pandora’s other charm prices!

I get annoyed with beads moving around or certain ones spinning. I use those silicone clip liners Pandora gives not just under clips, but also under beads! Some I can get a full clip liner under, usually an open work or other non-threaded charm. I also sacrificed a clip liner by cutting it in half, and then one of the pieces in half again, so I have a half piece and 2 quarter pieces, I can shove these smaller pieces under the threaded beads so now they won’t move or spin. I use a toothpick to shove the silicone under the charm and loosen it when I take my bracelet apart. Unfortunately most of the Pandora stores are stingy with the clip liners and don’t give out very many or they say they don’t have them.

I also just got the silicone o-rings, I guess I lucked out because mine are pretty easy to get over the threads and back off the bracelet. Sometimes a tweezer helps. I also will probably experiment with cutting it in 1 spot so it can just wrap around the bracelet and not have to go over the threads, will be fine if I am putting a clip or bead over it anyway. I might also cut some in half so I have smaller pieces to shove under beads.

I am convinced Pandora puts silicone pieces under beads for their ads and modeling shots, because the charms are always spaced out perfectly and all facing the right way 😀

Natalie, I also like plain locks/clips/stoppers sometimes if I want the beads to be the showcase. It’s nice to have options! I never thought about how the Pandora people get the beads to sit a certain way for photo shoots but you must be right!! 😀

2. Judie says:

Hi this is a very interesting clip which I will most likely get! I don’t like stoppers or clips with the silicone showing so this is a great alternative. When you placed it on the pandora bracelet, did you place the ohm bare clip on the bumpy part where the pandora clips are placed or is it on the normal bracelet section? I want to use the ohm bare clip on the two bumpy parts of the pandora bracelet as an alternative to using the pandora clips. Hope that makes sense!

Ooo, sorry, they fit in the normal part, not the bumpy part. They will be a good alternative, most likely, to the new threadless Pandora bracelet that will be coming out. Take a look at where they are sitting in today’s post. I think we understand each other!

3. Kat says:

Have you tried the Ohm clips on a Pandora Bangle? I’d love to know if they fit. I’m deciding between the Pandora bangle and the threadless for my next purchase. Thanks! ❤

Kat, I don’t have a Pandora bangle, but I just texted a friend who does and she tried it and says they work. Which makes sense, really, since they work on the Pandora leather bracelets. 🎉

• Kat says:

Oh thank you so much for checkin. I thought they would, but there’s nothing like actual experience! Yay! ❤