Redbalifrog Owl Nest

The new Redbalifrog Owl Nest is so sweet. There are three little owls in the nest, which has a lot of detail on the twigs. This has a large core and will fit on Pandora bracelets, if you are not familiar with Redbalifrog already.

If you put it with the Redbalifrog Night Owl, it looks like the Night Owl is watching over the babies!

It sits really nicely on the Redbalifrog black leather strap.

But I thought I’d try a bracelet with Redbalifrog silver and green Trollbeads.

Below left to right are the Hawaiian Floral Stopper, Calla Lily, Turquoise Bubbles, Rope, Peter, Frangipani Forever and a unique.

Below left to right after the unique are Tree Goblin, a unique, Owl Nest, Silver Trace-Green/Turquoise, Frangipani Forever, Turquoise Green Dot and Rope.

Below left to right after Rope are Seabed, Geckos and the Hawaiian Floral Stopper.

Here’s a last look at the bracelet. I’m not sure if I’ve ever worn a bright green and silver bracelet before but think I’ll give it a go. I shall enjoy wearing it today and hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these sweet little owls!

13 responses to Redbalifrog Owl Nest

1. carlapatch says:

Hi Martha
    I loved this bead! It is so full of details, as another RBF beads. And loved your bracelet for today! We just started spring in Brazil and this bracelet is perfect for today!!!!
    Hugs

2. charmbead says:

Lovely! You’ve found a good home for your baby owls. (Your green unique is beautiful.)

Thanks April! Yes, the striped unique came with the key chain promo a few months back. It’s a really rich green colour, I think. Ooo…I’ll have to use it with purple and orange for Hallowe’en!

3. Natalie says:

I love the owl nest, definitely getting this one along with the fawn dangle and the mushroom house! Green bracelet looks great too 😀

4. Heidi says:

I just got my owls in the mail today and they are fabulous. You did a great job of incorporating them into a bracelet. Love your colors.

Thanks Heidi. What fun that they arrived today. Bead mail is the best mail! Hope you enjoy the sweet owls!

I really like all the bright greens with your silvers and the owl’s nest is beautiful.
    I think RBF makes some of the most interesting silver beads on the market and have some myself, thanks to your blog posts and beautiful IG photos, and now I feel the desire building for more bright greens in my collection!

6. blkbtslonglegs says:

They are really so adorable 🙂 Their eyes make them look so inquisitive.