Purple Waters-Trollbeads at the Beach

Today is a bit of a different blog post, as I have pictures of an upcoming event bead. Purple Waters is the Trollbead that was made especially for the Trollbeads at the Beach event March 31-April 2 in Lewes, Delaware, USA. To be honest, I had to look at a map to see where Delaware was when they asked if I’d be interested in going and unfortunately for me it’s a 10 hour drive, otherwise it looks like it’d be lots of fun! It’s put on by the Blooming Boutique Beads Store, which is where I bought my Azure Bubbles, during one of their online parties. They do really cute Facebook Live videos also, like how to style Fantasy Necklaces. As of right now the only way to buy the bead is to go to the event.

Here is Purple Waters up close. I like how it appears to have ripples plus the soft drops on the outside of the bead are so pretty.

I personally like it just on a bangle with some of the Water Lily inspired pieces from the spring collection. I’m really liking the silver bead below called Moonlight Dancing, these days.

Here I’ve used Soul Mates and Pefect Moments from the Enchanted Ways Kit.

And I’ve always liked purple and orange, so tried it with the Love & Laughter bead. I used the Copper Twisted Bangle here, because it looks so good with orange, but I think this might have looked better on silver. 🤔

Purple and yellow is always a favourite of mine. The Trollbeads USA website recently added The Martha Floral Bracelet to their #Trollbeads section and it’s all purples and yellows. Here is a bangle using the Gold Silver Trace beads and an older Purple Stripes Bead.

Next up is a combo I tried using the Black Silk bead in the middle as an anchor. I really don’t have many black beads, but they can be so striking. Black silk might be one I should try to buy in multiples. Interestingly, the beads counting from the left at numbers 3 and 9 are both Moonlight Bubbles!

Lastly, here’s a larger bracelet using just purple and white. The Amethyst in the middle really matches well and the silver beads are all from the Kindred Spirits collection. This Water Lily Lock is my go to one these days.

That’s it for this look at Purple Waters today. I hope people going to the event have a super time! I’m happy I live in Canada but man, it’s a bead desert up here. There are no stores or events like this where I live. 😀 Coming up Wednesday is a Singapore Inspired blog post, starring Tropical Travels, the People’s Bead winner from a couple of years ago.

10 responses to Purple Waters-Trollbeads at the Beach

1. charmbead says:

I’m so glad they sent you two Purple Waters beads to play with. Most people will not get a chance to purchase this bead until after the event – where the leftovers will most likely be posted on their site (like they did with Blue Waters.) It’s useful to be able to see the bead in action, so to speak. Thanks for your lovely live photos, as always!

I was very happy also, April. I saw that Blue Waters many times and almost bought it-so tempting!

Thanks Trudy! I’ll have to check your photos to see if you have the blue one. I’m pretty sure Tanya has it. 💙

Two of these beauties is a must! I so wish we could go to this event because I love their posts, too and would love to see their boutique and meet the owners. . I hope April is right and that we will get a chance to buy them online if any are left over. Your stylings, as always, are lovely and for purple lovers, These heavenly putrple beads perfect for you and your wonderful collection. Happy First Day of Spring Martha!

Thanks Sarah! Hope you’re enjoying your day. Wouldn’t it be fun to go to the event and see all the retired Trollbeads? Wish we lived a bit closer!

Hi Martha, I won’t be able to go to the event, so I’m not going to be getting this one. I cannot get enough of purple and yellow since you’ve shown it to me! I can see why Trollbeads USA would want one of your designs on their site!!!

Hi Suzanne! I think the purple and yellow Trollbeads combo would be my desert island choice. I never get tired of seeing those colours together!

4. Dawn says:

It looks like there is movement in this bead and being purple is a plus for me. I especially like your yellow/purple bracelet design. Congratulations for another of your designs being on the Trollbeads website! Awesome!